A survey for grownups (like me?)
Body: Meant to be completed by those ADULTS out of high school
Tired of all of those surveys made up by high school kids?
'Have you ever kissed someone?'
'Told someone you loved them?'
Here are some questions for the people who are a little more mature:
1. What bill do you hate paying the most?
Credit cards that I pay off entirelly monthly
2. What's the best place to eat a romantic dinner?
Any place in the WC or downtown SF
3. Last time you puked from drinking?
sometime during the summer
4. When is the last time you got drunk and danced on a bar?
*on* a bar? Don't think I've ever done that
5. Name of your first grade teacher?
Mrs. Janet Ceccato
6. What do you really want to be doing right now?
Working in Vacaville instead of Vallejo, as I don't get to chill with my partner in crime... but I'll settle with squatting in his cube, watching the hot construction workers walk by :)
7. What did you want to be when you were growing up?
a TV news anchor
8. How many colleges did you attend?
1 (DVC does not count as I only took HS credit courses there)
9. Why did you wear the shirt that you have on right now?
I wanted to look like a bro today :P
10. GAS PRICES First thought?
they're actually going down
11. If you could move anywhere and take someone with you?
Germany, a hot german boy
12. First thought when the alarm went off this morning?
It's 7:15 already??
13. Last thought before going to sleep last night?
I wish I was cuddling with someone
14. Favorite style of underwear?
tight, clingy boxer briefs/active shorts
15. Favorite style of underwear for the opposite sex?
16. What errand/chore do you despise?
cleaning my room
17. If you didn't have to work, would you volunteer at an art Gallery?
18. Get up early or sleep in?
19. What is your favorite cartoon character?
Brian, Family Guy
20. Favorite NON sexual thing to do at night with a girl/guy?
Roam around, hitting hotspots
21. A secret that you wouldn't mind everyone knowing?
I'm addicted to MySpace
22. Are you planning on remaining in your current field?
field, yes... position, HELL NO
23. If you are not married, do you see yourself married in the next five years?
I have to be actively dating first :/
24. Your favorite lunch meat?
25. What do you get every time you go into a WalMart?
WalMart? um, fuck no... it's all about Targét :P
26. Beach or lake?
Depends on my mood... cruising - beach, relaxing - lake
27. Do you think marriage is an outdated ritual that was invented by people who died at 20?
28. Who do you stalk on MySpace?
My private top 24 :P
29. Favorite guilty pleasure?
It used to be watching The OC, but now it's Veronica Mars
30. Favorite movie you wouldn't want anyone to find out about?
I have no shame - KILLER KLOWNS FROM OUTER SPACE :)
31. What's your drink?
Tanquaray and Tonic
32. Cowboys or Indians?
Cowboys are hawt
33. Cops or Robbers?
I want to fuck around with a cop :)
34. Do you cheer for the bad guy in a movie?
Depends, but most of the time, yes
35. What Hollywood star do you think resembles you best?
Chris Evans :P
36. If you had to pick one, which cast member of Lost would you be?
Matthew Fox's character -- because he's hot. If I actually watch the show, I'd actualy say the character name. lol
37. What do you want when you are sick?
Someone to comfort me, preferably a boyfriend
38. Who from high school would you like to run into?
a hot gay classmate who finally came out of the closet... seriously though, just anyone from my class I actually cared for whom I haven't seen in a while.
39. What radio station is your car radio tuned to right now?
Alice @ 97.3
42. Norm or Cliff?
Hmm... tough one. But I'll say Norm, because being Cliff would be a stereotypical filipino (mailman)
43. The Cosby Show or the Simpsons?
Simpsons... Bill Cosby is fucking annoying. Would someone please shove one of those jell-o pudding pops up his ass? Do they even sell those things anymore??
44. Worst relationship mistake that you wish you could take back?
Establishing them in the first place (x2)
45. Do you like the person who sits directly across from you at work?
Although I'm squatting in this cube, yeah, Kevin's a riot!
46. If you could get away with it, whom would you kill?
At the moment, KPen
47. What famous person would you like to have dinner with?
48. What famous person would you like to sleep with?
49. Have you ever had to use a fire extinguisher for its intended purpose?
50. Last book you read for real?
The Napster documentary
51. Do you have a teddy bear?
52. Strangest place you have ever brushed your teeth?
Backstage at the DLS theatre in between rehearsals and a marching band performance at a football game
53. Somewhere in California you've never been and would like to go?
Hmmm... I've been around CA, but I think Catalina is a place I haven't gone yet, but would love to check out
54. Number of texts in a day?
Depends, can go as low as zero to about 20.
55. At this point in your life would you rather start a new career or relationship?
57. Pencil or pen?
58. bueller??? bueller??? bueller??
Where's Ben Stien?
59. How many jobs have you had?
4, two major ones