Anyways, I saw the following...
1. You've ever ended a sentence with the word "PSYCH!"
2. You watched the Pound Puppies.
3. You can sing the rap to the "Fresh Prince of Bel Air."
4. You wore biker shorts under your skirts and felt stylish.
5. You yearned to be a member of the Baby-Sitters Club and tried to start a club of your own.
6. You owned those little Strawberry Shortcake Pals scented dolls.
7. You know that "WOAH" comes from Joey on Blossom.
8. Two words: M.C. Hammer
9. If you ever watched "Fraggle Rock." (Red was H-O-T!)
10. You had plastic streamers on your handle bars.
11. You can sing the entire theme song to "Duck Tales."
12. You remember when it was actually worth getting up early on a Saturday to watch cartoons.
13. You wore a ponytail on the side of your head.
14. You saw the original "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles" on the big screen. (@ the Century Pinole 9)
15. You got super-excited when it was Oregon Trail day in computer class at school. (hellz yeah, on those Apple IIGSes)
16. You played the game "MASH." (Soooo middle school!)
17. You wore a Jordache jean jacket and you were proud of it. (My cousins did... matching ones!)
18. L.A. Gear (My cousins did also)
19. You wanted to change your name to "JEM" in Kindergarten.
20. You remember reading "Tales of a Fourth Grade Nothing" and all the Ramona books. (I loved ToaFGN!)
21. You know the profound meaning of "WAX ON, WAX OFF."
22. You wanted to be a Goonie. Truffle Shuffle! Boodie Trap!
24. You ever wore fluorescent clothing. (*bows head in shame*)
23. You can remember what Michael Jackson looked like before his nose fell off.
25. You have pondered why Smurfette was the only female smurf. (Smuckfest!)
26. You took plastic cartoon lunch boxes to school. (yeah, kinda stopped in the 4th grade)
27. You remember the CRAZE, then the BANNING of slap bracelets. (Oh yeah... That was funny!)
28. You still get the urge to say "NOT" after (almost) every sentence.
29. You remember Hypercolor T-shirts.
30. Barbie and the Rockers was your favorite band.
31. You thought She-Ra and He-Man should hook up.
32. You thought your childhood friends would never leave because you exchanged friendship bracelets.
33. You owned a pair of jelly sandals.
34. After you saw Pee-Wee's Big Adventure you kept saying "I know you are, but what am I?"
35. You remember "I've fallen and I can't get up!"
36. You remember going to the skating rink before there were inline skates.
37. You ever got seriously injured on a Slip 'n' Slide.
38. You have ever played with a Skip-It.
39. You had or attended a birthday party at McDonald's. (Yes, the one at Hilltop in Richmond, where they had the mini-McD-go-round!!! I always rode Hamburgler!)
40. You've gone through this list occasionally saying "totally awesome."
41. You remember Popples.
42. "Don't worry, be happy." (I fucking hated that song then, especially when it was on Square One TV, and I still hate it today!)
43. You wore like, EIGHT pairs of socks over tights.
44. You wore socks scrunched down.
45. You remember boom boxes vs. CD players.
46. You remember watching both "Gremlins" movies.
47. You knew what it meant to say "Care Bear Stare!"
48. You remember watching Rainbow Brite and My Little ponies.
49. You thought Doogie Howser was hot. (No comment... heh)
50. You remember Alf, the lil furry brown alien from Melmac. (Where's Roshnee and why is Alf driving my old Volvo??
51. You remember New Kids on the Block when they were cool. (I used to hate them at first, but I caved in...NKOTB Summer Tour @ Oakland, baby!)
52. You knew all the characters names and their life stories on "Saved By the Bell." (Even the ones who had no names... like the twins!)
53. You know all the words to Bon Jovi.
54. You played and or collected "Pogs." (OMG, my friends were so obsessed with them!)
55. You used to pretend that you could transform into a Power Ranger. (hell, fucking no! I knew better than to watch and get hooked on that shit!)
(Excerpt from a post dated 2/9/03)
On a lighter note, I was digging through some old things and came across the story of Smuckfest! I remembered during sophomore year Rubi had the email circling around. Later on that day, while supposedly copying sheet music in the DLS xerox room, Rubi and I were making copies of the email and I brought it in to Pelster's class where everyone started to read it. I think it somehow got into Pelster's hands and I was freaked out about it. Remember, I was still "Mr. Perfect" (or tried to live that image) back then.